LETTER OF AGREEMENT
This is a Letter of Agreement between you_____________(Contributing Author) and JaneNK Nwanne (Presenter) for the Contributing Author’s participation in the book collaboration project with the working title, Dreams Beyond Borders: Inspiring Stories from Immigrants Who Arrived, Survived, and Thrived.
Set forth below is a description of the services that the Presenter will provide for the Contributing Author based on prior discussion and agreement between both parties:
Contributing Author’s Package $499.00
- A full book chapter (Work) in an eBook, paperback, and hardcover book (all publishing and editing fees included)
- Book available for purchase on your page at DreamsBeyondBorders.com
- (Bi-weekly) author coaching videos/calls that provide writing tips and everything you need to know as a published author
- “Writing Guidelines for Contributing Authors” by ZION Publishing House
- A shared website for the book and contributing authors Brand information.
- An official book signing and book launch celebration (Date and Location TBA)
- Additional book signings facilitated by co-authors
- Marketing on social media platforms via multiple channels
- Radio Marketing
- Personalized Social Media Advertisement Graphics
- 5 complimentary paperback book copies
Payment for Services
A $199.00 deposit is due at the time of signing this agreement. The remaining balance of $300 must be paid in full by March 25, 2017.
The balance will be divided into 3 payments as follows:
*Payment Amount Due Date
$100.00 January 25, 2017
$100.00 February 25, 2017
$100.00 March 25, 2017
*Monthly payments will be automatically deducted from the credit card provided upon deposit, unless other arrangements are made with the contributing author.
Contributing authors have the option to pay their full balance earlier than the dates listed.
Method of payment: PayPal or checks made payable to “JaneNK Nwanne”
Late Payments & Refunds
Late payments can result in the forfeiture of the Contributing Author’s continued participation in the book collaboration project. The Author will remain liable for payment on the balance due. Refunds will only be issued as a result of severe extenuating circumstances, such as death or terminal illness.
The Contributing Author guarantees she/he is the sole owner of the Work and has the full authority and right to enter into this agreement. The Contributing Author guarantees the Work is original and does not infringe upon any laws or rights—including copyrights, and that the Work is not libelous, plagiarized, or in any other way illegal. If any portion of the work is fictitious, the Contributing Author guarantees it does not represent any real event or person in a way that could be deemed libelous. The Presenter assumes no responsibility for reviewing the editorial content of the Work and will not be held liable if the Author violates any of the aforementioned laws.
This written Agreement contains the sole and entire Agreement between the parties and shall supersede any and all other prior agreements between the parties. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except in writing signed by the party against whom such modification or amendment is sought to be enforced.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Maryland, and its courts shall be the venue for any litigation.
Contributing Author Signature Date
Presenter Signature Date